Seed & Oat Protein Bars
- 1 cup raw seeds, clusters or a seed blend
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 5 ounces vanilla protein powder
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoon water (optional)
- Grease an 8” square baking pan with cooking spray
- Add ¾ cup of seeds (reserving remaining ¼ cup for garnish) and sea salt to a food processor. Pulse until smooth
- Add the remaining ingredients to the food processor. Mix until smooth.
- Spoon the mixture into the baking pan. Use the back of the spoon to press the mixture evenly into corners.
- Sprinkle remaining seeds on top, also using the back of the spoon to press them in firmly. Optional: swap raw seeds for dark chocolate hemp seeds.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Put into the freezer for 15 minutes to rest.
- Cut into equal sizes.
- Eat and enjoy, or save in an airtight container for later!