Bulletproof Collagen Coffee
Help patients add a healthy dose of collagen to their morning routine with this new spin on your usual bulletproof brew.
With this one recipe, you can drink in the benefits of the healthy omega fats and vitamins found in grass-fed butter, plus provide support for healthy skin, bones and joints with the addition of collagen powder that give the drink an even creamier consistency.
• 8-12 oz. fresh-brewed hot coffee
• 2 Tbsp. grass-fed butter of ghee, melted
• 1 Tbsp. coconut or MCT oil (many of which now come in coffee compatible flavors!)
• 1-2 scoops collagen powder
• pinch of sea salt
Optional: Garnish with ground cinnamon, nutmeg, or ginger
• Place all ingredients in a blender.
• Blend on high speed for 30-60 seconds until it’s thick and frothy.
• Optional: Garnish with ground cinnamon or nutmeg