Wellevate Makes Going “Clean” Easy! – Personal Care Products for Your Patients
Jaclyn Chasse, ND
I’ve always used Wellevate because it’s so easy to make supplement recommendations for my patients, but more recently, I’ve started to leverage this tool to also connect my patients to clean personal care items like skincare, shampoo, feminine hygiene products, and more!
I consider removing toxic products a VITAL part of their treatment plan, but this can mean making major switches.
I ask my patients to clean up their environment, as the toxins that are in most personal care items contain toxins that harm reproduction (which is my practice focus). I consider removing toxic products a VITAL part of their treatment plan, but this can mean making major switches in the products in their showers and bathroom cabinets, and that can be intimidating. I love that with Wellevate, I can make it easy for patients to find my favorite clean and effective products.
You’re probably already aware of the pervasive health-destroying effects of parabens, PCBs, and other chemicals found in most personal care products. If not, check out this related post, here.
I’ve added these products to my dispensary to make them easy to find, and I’ve also made a handout with my favorite products that I share with patients covering some of my favorite options. (You can see an example here!) Patients love getting the personal recommendation of what I like, and it saves them the time of having to research the ingredients themselves.
Interested in getting started? Here are few of my favorite products and product categories to consider adding. Be sure to check out this downloadable patient handout, or create one more personalized for your practice!
There are so many great options offered through Wellevate for clean and amazing skin care products. Here are a few favorites!
- Rose Day Cream by Dr. Hauschka (D46263)
- Deep Repair Cream by Mychelle Dermaceuticals (MY0301)
- Absolute Moisture by Bioelements (BE02374)
Shampoos are common sources of parabens, but natural options can offer the gentle cleansing and conditioning needed for the whole family!
- Coconut Shampoo & Conditioner by Desert Essence (D37845 & D37852)
- 2chic Ultra-Volume Styling Gel by Giovanni Cosmetics (G18451)
- Smoothing Shampoo & Wash & Smoothing Conditioner by Babo Botanicals (B82019 & B82897)
- Lice Goodbye Survival Kit by Fairy Tales (FT1752)
A staple in every household, natural and clean sunscreens are no longer only thick formulas that leave a white residue. These sunscreens offer the same ease of application and efficacy that you can find in conventional formulas.
- Daily Sheer Sunscreen by Babo Botanicals (B82194)
- Zinc Oxide Face Stick by W.S. Badger Company (B72004)
- Sun Shield Clear Spray SPF30 by Mychelle Dermaceuticals (MY5276)
Because who wants to put toxins there? Our skin is incredibly absorbent everywhere, and choosing clean alternatives for feminine hygiene products is simple with Wellevate!
- Cotton Ultra Thin Pads, overnight, Emerita (E03657)
- Almost Naked Lubricant by Good Clean Love (G00105)
- Organic Cotton Tampons Non-App by Emerita (E41760)
- Xyliwhite Toothpaste Platinum Mint by NOW (N8091)
- Activated Charcoal Toothpaste Mint by Heritage (H86271)
- Daily Swish Oil Pulling, Organic by Banyan Botanicals (B34533)
- Neem Dental Floss Mint by Theraneem (TH9908)
- Spry Oral Rinse- Cool Mint by Xlear (XL0520)