Magnesium Body Butter
This magnesium body butter is wonderfully moisturizing and is great for helping your body relax.
- ½ cup Coconut Oil
- ¼ cup Shea Butter
- ¼ cup Cocoa Butter, Pure
- ¼ cup Magnesium Topical Spray
- 10 to 20 drops Lavender Oil (optional)
- In a microwave or double boiler over low heat, melt the coconut oil with the butter of your choice
- Pour into medium-sized bowl and let cool at room temperature for about 30 minutes, or until it begins to get opaque.
- Using a mixer or blender, whip ingredients together, while slowly adding in the magnesium liquid.
- Place in the refrigerator for about 15-20 minutes or until oils are solid but still soft to the touch.
- Add in your desired drops of essential oil and re-blend to create a nice whip and fluffy texture.
- Place completed body butter into a glass jar or jars of your choosing with a tight seal.
To Use: Spread onto skin to moisturize before bed. A little bit goes a long way. Relax and enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of NOW Foods