TAP Integrative Now Offers Continuing Medical Education (CMEs)
TAP Integrative has always provided unprecedented access to clinically applicable information in integrative healthcare. As of September 1, 2016, TAP has taken their offering one step further and now provides American Medical Association (AMA) Physician’s Recognition Award (PRA) Category 1 Continuing Medical Education (CMEs) as part of their annual membership. At the start, TAP offers nine clinical topics which have each been approved for 2.0 units of Category 1 CMEs.
The addition of CME approved topics builds upon the already robust offering of 30 hours of naturopathic continuing education units (CEUs) available through TAP.
Emerson Ecologics customers can take advantage of this opportunity by subscribing to a TAP annual membership for only $99 using the promo code: EMERSON.
The clinical topics approved for 2.0 AMA PRA category 1 CME units are:
- Autism Spectrum disorder – Elizabeth Mumper, MD
- Autoimmune Disease – Kara Fitzgerald, ND
- Colon Cancer Prevention – Tina Kaczor, ND
- Depression – Kelly Brogan, MD
- Infertility – Jaclyn Chasse, ND
- Insulin Dysregulation, Corinne Bush MS, CNS
- Integrative Management of Bipolar Disorder – Corey Schuler, DC, LN, CNS
- Intestinal Permeability – Gaetano Morello, ND
- Traumatic Brain Injury – Brandon Brock, DC, RN, NP-C
Access FREE TAP Integrative content and learn more about the special discount offered to Emerson Ecologics customers here.