4 Key Pillars of Practice Success
Diagnosing & solving your true practice problems
For over 30 years, Emerson Ecologics has strived to understand and solve the biggest challenges practitioners face. To make sure we are always up-to-date, we have conducted a number of customer surveys. To our surprise, when we’ve asked what your number one challenge was, the answer has remained consistent – finding new patients!
While we hear you loud and clear and understand the critical need to bring new patients through your doors, we are also working to shed light on the other pillars for practice success.
One of the traps practitioners often fall into is the belief that a practice challenge can be solved with a clinical solution, when in fact, the issues are a direct result of a faulty BUSINESS system.
During our 2016 IGNITE Conference, we will address ALL 4 key pillars of practice success, through four exciting tracks, led by experts in the field of integrative medicine. Here are just some of the topics and sessions you can attend this year:
Track 1: Operations – Building a Foundation for Practices Success
Speakers: Leandra Fishman, Practice Management Consultant & Lorne Brown, BSc, CPA
- Scaling your Business – When to Hire Resources and/or Outsource
- Hiring and Management – How to Hire, Train and Retain the Best Talent
- Maximizing the Patient Lifecycle Process
Track 2: Overcoming Patient Process Roadblocks
Speaker: Dan Kalish, DC
- Defining a Clear Clinical Model to Use in The Management of New Patients
- Determining the Right Labs & Selecting the Best Quality Supplements
- Communicating Results and Sequencing Protocols
Track 3: Navigating the Marketing Maze
Speakers: Miriam Zacharias MS, LPSN & Julia Zaslow, NC
- Understanding and Attracting Your Ideal Client with an Irresistible Message
- Essential Online Marketing Strategies to Grow Your Practice
- Top Offline Strategies to Establish Yourself as the Go-To Expert in Your Community
Track 4: Financial Smarts for the Practicing Clinician
Rebecca Hunton, MD, CPA
- Understanding How to Read Your Financial Roadmap
- Checking Your Practice Vital Signs
- SWOT to SOAP: Plotting Your Map to Prosperity
Make sure to secure your seat early to get actionable practice insights from these experts and more!